Every woman has always dreamed of getting the big, firm lifted butt. Women keep asking themselves how exactly such celebrities like Beyonce or Kim Kardashian have that completely rounded butt. What are they doing to get such a big booty? Is it something they are born with or is it some cosmetic surgery they have undergone? The good news is it’s no longer a dream. It’s not about your genes as many people think it is. Of course you are actually fortunate if you are already born with one like this. However, if you aren’t you still have an opportunity!
How to Get Rid of a Flat Butt?
Did you know that the muscular tissues of the butt are the largest in the human body? Its scientific name is called “gluteus maximus”. The gym freaks call it “glutes”. But if you have a flat butt, what can you do about it? You might be surprised with how simple things you could do or change can make such a big difference in developing your glutes. Well, in order to cut it short, this means that with certain exercises and foods that go to your butt (appropriate nutrition strategy) you can have the bubble butt that you have actually always dreamed of in 1 month.
Big Booty Workout Challenge
The most effective exercise for the glute muscle mass is squatting and there are several variations of this great exercise. Body weight squats are really great for novices as it does not involve lifting some weights likewise it can be done anywhere, so you do not need to go to the fitness center in order to do it. The following exercises ought to provide you enough understanding about what kind of squats to do to get a bubble butt.
1. Regular Air Squats
How to: Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, put both of your arms straight in front of you. Now lower your body right into a squat. Hold for a second at the bottom and then stand up all the way up locking your knees. When squatting, make sure you don’t curve your back and always keep your chest up. Breath IN on the way down and breath OUT on the way up. Always keep you heels flat on the floor.
2. Squat with Side Leg Lift
How to: Lower your body down into a squat position. After that stand and raise your leg laterally as high as you can. Then slowly put your leg back on the floor and repeat the exercise.
3. Plie Squat
How to: Set your legs wider then hip-width apart. Lower your body down into squat position and and then stand up locking your knees at the top.
4. Squat with Back Leg Lift
How to: Lower your upper body down into squat position. When you start standing up, lift one leg to the back as high as you can keeping you leg straight. Put your leg back on the floor and repeat.
4. Glute Bridge
How to: Start on the floor with your head, upper body, hips and feet flat on the floor. Elevate your hips up to create a straight line from your knees to shoulders. Squeeze glutes and hold for 10 seconds. Slowly put your hips back on the floor.
30 Days Big Booty Challenge
This 30 Days Big Booty Challenge will help you get a bubble butt you have always dreamed of. This workout is great for building a strong, big and lifted booty, and is the best cardio for glutes! Make sure you follow this program for 30 days and don’t quit if you want to have awesome results.
*** A set consists of 5 reps***
|Day 1||6 sets of each|
|Day 2||10 sets of each|
|Day 3||6 sets of each 2 times|
|Day 5||5 sets of each 3 times|
|Day 6||10 sets of each|
|Day 7||8 sets of each 2 times|
|Day 9||9 sets of each 2 times|
|Day 10||6 sets of each 2 times|
|Day 11||5 sets of each 4 times|
|Day 13||7 sets of each 3 times|
|Day 14||6 sets of each 2 times|
|Day 15||5 sets of each 5 times|
|Day 17||9 sets of each 3 times|
|Day 18||5 sets of each 3 times|
|Day 19||7 sets of each 4 times|
|Day 21||10 sets of each 3 times|
|Day 22||8 sets of each 2 times|
|Day 23||8 sets of each 4 times|
|Day 25||7 sets of each 5 times|
|Day 26||6 sets of each 3 times|
|Day 27||9 sets of each 4 times|
|Day 29||12 sets of each 3 times|
|Day 30||10 sets of each 4 times|
Foods That Go to Your Butt
You might wonder how to get a bigger buttocks without exercise? Well…the very best natural way to get a bigger buttocks without exercise is to consume the best food which can enhance the butt size naturally.
Foods that have the ability to make your butt larger without exercise can in fact cause a general weight gain also. This is because you can not make a decision where in your body you wish to acquire fat. However, you can make the ideal food options and select healthier options instead of processed food.
- Legumes – there are numerous vegetables you can take in including peas, beans, peanuts, and also lentils. The high healthy protein web content in beans can make the most of muscle mass synthesis and also the development of your glutes.
- Eggs – eggs are very healthy with riboflavin, vitamin B12, selenium, and also phosphorus. Vitamin B aids your body produce more energy hence playing a significant role in obtaining a bubble butt. Also, eggs consist of amino acids and also leucine which stimulate the synthesis of muscles particularly your glutes.
- Salmon – salmon is just one of the best sources of healthy proteins that can assist you get a good looking butt that’s well-toned and rounded.
- Quinoa – this protein-rich food has important minerals and also amino acids which can help you get a bigger butt.
- Avocado – the fruit is abundant in healthy and balanced proteins, fats, fiber, magnesium, potassium, vitamin B6 and also vitamin C. Thus making it a must-have in your diet plan if you wish to have a big butt.
- Nuts – there are different sorts of nuts you can eat in your diet plan.
- Milk – considering that milk consists of both fast and also slow-digesting proteins, you should take it after you exercise to get a stable supply of amino acids.
- Pumpkin seeds – to grow your butt, you need to add pumpkin seeds in your diet. They are nutritious with high proteins, fiber, iron, and healthy fats.
- Flax seeds – flax seeds have a large quantity of omega 3 fats, magnesium, Vitamin B and also phosphorous. For this reason, flax seeds are healthy as well as it has been proven they can help you get a bigger butt.
Also, check out this video on how to get a bubble butt from Love Sweat Fitness: